Friday, October 26, 2012

Fall Pom Pom Art

So it's 7:30 in the morning and child #2 decides he want's to do an art project...mmkay....let's do it!

With my coffee cup in hand I sat by and supervised while my mini artist went to town on some Fall Pom Pom Art.

I'll admit...I'm a control freak when it comes to art...it takes everything I have not to say "Don't put that there! Do it this way!  Ugh..really?"  Ok maybe a few of those slip out from time to time LOL but I do try hard to just let my 5yr old do his own art how he see's fit.

So with out further a do here is what we've been up to this morning..


I printed out a nice tree on Card Stock



We broke out the markers and my little artist got to work


 This is serious business..as you can tell by the fact that he is now sitting on the kitchen counter LOL..almost done with the coloring!


 Now for the the best part..the gluing of the Pom Pom's!
I ended up taking over the gluing process..it's just to early in the day and I haven't had enough coffee yet for him to have full access to the glue. 


The finished product! 
I think it turned out fabulously!! 

   
Here's my little Artist..he's so proud!
It's apparent that we do our best work in the morning while sport'n our bathrobes :)

All in all this was a super fun project...child #2 loved it, and it turned out great.
The best part...I got to finish my cup of coffee and watch my little boy create his masterpiece!

   

3 comments:

  1. Thatss soo cute... if u dont have pom poms you can use ripped up peices of tissue paper crunched up, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site.
    vé máy bay đi quy nhơn tháng 12

    ve may bay di da lat

    combo đà nẵng 2021

    combo vinpearl phú quốc 3 ngày 2 đêm 2021

    combo du lịch nha trang 4 ngày 3 đêm

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.