Friday, May 18, 2012

DIY Pudding Pops

So it's Popsicle season...
We go thru a ton of them...
It's out of control....
It's like crack for kids..
Yes I just said crack...

SO...

I decided that I would make my own.
I'm sick of buying them..and I have all the stuff at home to make them :)

So I did.

Here's what you need...
Ready for this..

Instant Pudding, Popsicle Molds, and Milk

I know I know..this is just to difficult...NOT

So...Easy..I could just kick myself for not doing it sooner!

My youngest loves the Chocolate Fudge Pops, so I went with Chocolate


Enlist in a helper...Here's mine, isn't he adorable?!
See him eye ball'n that pudding...oh yeah, he was ready to pounce!

Mix according to package directions..
Pudding mix + 2 Cups of Milk

I mixed with a whisk and didn't wait for it to fully set.
I figured it would be easier to fill up the molds if it wasn't fully set.

Next I plopped them in the freezer and played the waiting game.


All that hard work paid off!  I huge bowl of left over pudding..
Oh yeah baby!

4 hours later....after lunch we were ready to give them a shot!


GOING...


GOING...


GONE!

Seriously guys, this was the easiest thing ever!

And it was perfect making them in the morning because they were ready to eat after lunch!

I want to try a White Chocolate Pudding or Cheesecake Pudding next..
Doesn't that sound yummers?!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.