Friday, March 9, 2012

Chalk


Last year I did a post on DIY Sidewalk Paint...
You can get the recipe HERE

This is stuff is AH-Mazing!

I live in Oregon...and yesterday we hit 60 degrees with no rain for the first time all year..YAY!
Today is equally as nice..
So the youngest one and I went outside and painted :)


Seriously I don't know who had more fun..Me or my kid!

It's so nice to get outside and enjoy the weather...especially since we've been cooped up in the house sick all week.

I also have a recipe for regular Sidewalk Chalk.
Here's last years post and the recipe...Here

This  is a super fun inexpensive gift to put in an Easter Basket, for a birthday present or just that special kid in your life.  

Back to the Sidewalk Paint...I made some for our Fourth Of July Party last summer. My youngest son and my neice had a blast painting our driveway while we waited for Fireworks...Even my sister got on board and painted!

It's fun for all ages!

Have a great day and Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. What a neat idea!!! I love bright colors like that!

    Would you mind sharing your paint recipe on my blog please?
    http://thediydreamer.blogspot.com/2012/03/from-dream-to-reality-linky-party-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Christine! I just linked up, thank you for the invite :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.