Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Jewelry

Good Afternoon Ladies!

So the last couple of days we've had on and off snow showers....it hasn't stuck and school never got canceled.
Never the less, it's been snowing and I LOVE SNOW!
I'll take what I can get :)

While snuggling with a blankie and my pug Obi on the couch the last couple of days, I've been making some jewelry.

Here's some of what I've made....


This Necklace...which I absolutely LOVE..I can't wait to wear it!


I made some Earrings to go with...this picture doesn't show it, but these are really shiny and sparkly :)


These little girl bracelets...these fit ages 4-8yrs old.  I make my 4 yr old son try them on for me so I can see how they look...my boys are such troopers!


I seriously LOVE these...they are so sparkly and pretty...I can't wait to wear these too.
After this post I'm going to go make a few more pairs in other colors...EEK! SO much fun!!


Last but not least...These bracelets!  These are Memory Wire Bracelets and I make them constantly.
I will have a tutorial on how to make these soon!
I have about 20 more other than these....Plus I have given 10 away so.....I've made a LOT of these.

So there you have it! 
When I''m not cleaning, cooking, or breaking up fights between my two obnoxious adorable children....I craft, and I make jewelry....it keeps me some what sane.


Special shout out to my couch buddy...My pug Obi :)

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.