Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Journal Jars

Journal Jars


This is such a fun project and fun for all ages.

This would make a great gift for a kid going off to college, or that person that you just don't know what to get for Christmas.

First I printed up my Journal Entry Topics...
You can download mine, or make up your own...

You can download this HERE

OR

In Black & White HERE

Then....


I cut them into strips..


Like so!

Then I curled them with scissors, like you would ribbon.  You could also just fold them up.


Paired with a journal these would make a really fun gift :)


I just threw mine in this jar..however you could definitely make them a bit prettier with a nice jar with some ribbon around it.

You could also make your journal topics specific to a particular person you are gifting this to...such as a child, college student,a new mother, a teacher....

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. I remember when my older sister took my journal to school to let my crush read all I had written about him. Yes I had such a sweet big sis, lol. Sort of silly how protective I was of my journal, now I write all my crazy thoughts down for anyone to read in blog land. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.