Friday, December 23, 2011

Duct Tape Earrings

Duct Tape Earrings

Remember those Duct Tape Beads I made a while back??
You can see the tutorial HERE

Well today I was making some jewelry and I decided to make some earrings with my Duct Tape Beads.



These are the two pairs I made today.
These would make a great last minute gift for someone...that is if you have Duct Tape, and Earring Supplies on hand :)
They are funky and fun to make.  I am going to make a ton more.

Also today I made a Valentines Day Bracelet for a Valentines Day event over at 

Go over and visit Mindie..check out her Valentines Day Craft & Cooking Contest..it looks like a ton of fun!

Here's the bracelet that I'm contributing to the contest & one lucky winner will be winning:

View #1
View #2

Have a great day and
Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. I am so loving all the duct tape projects i am see. and your earrings are fantastic!....pretty bracelet too...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Monna! You made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You already know I love the bracelet, but those earrings are amazing! I just gave ya a shout out on facebook before I came here. We have another sponsor that just contacted me today too! Let me know if you want me to have a link just to your blog in my post or if you want to add your shop link as well. I can't seem to find it on here, maybe I need more coffee. Merry Christmas, ok I need to get to work. I do my big Christmas feast today, so we can eat leftover ham and play with new toys all day on Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the best...seriously! My shop link is on the right side of my blog, above "popular posts" and it's:
    Designsbynicole.yolasite.com
    You don't have to put it on there, I'm fine either way. Good luck with your feast..and have fun playing with the toys tomorrow. We'll have to catch up and share what we got for Christmas! LOL..I feel like a little kid :)
    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a great Christmas, Jerry gave me to many gifts including a new fridge and stove! I am featuring your earrings on Thursday :) Hope you had a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.