Sunday, July 3, 2011

DIY Sidewalk PAINT!!

 Sidewalk Paint
This paint is soooooo much fun!!! I can't even stress how cool this is...seriously!

Here's what you need:
1/2 Cup of Cornstarch
1/2 Cup of Cold Water
Food Coloring

That's it....I'm sure you have that in your cupboard right now..go make this..it will make your kids day!

Mix the water and cornstarch in a bowl, then distribute mixture (it will be runny) into small bowls.
Add food coloring...I added 3 drops of color to each container.  
Done..seriously takes a minute tops to make this fun activity!


This is what it looks like as it's drying...and it only takes a minute.  You can see the first letters were already drying by the time I got done painting the "4th".


Here is what it looks like pretty much dry...cool huh??

This would be so much for the kids to do before fireworks...you know that time where it's still light out and they are begging you to start the fireworks?  Yeah that annoying time..perfect activity!

I'm going to break out these paints on the 4th and let all the kids paint my driveway and sidewalk and have a blast.  I love to see their artwork come to life.

Hope you enjoy this craft..clearly I'm really excited about it lol.

Have a Happy 4th Of July!

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. It's such a bummer when you see that someone else posted a craft the same as yours at the same time...I guess great minds just think alike :) Happy 4th of July everyone! Have a fabulous day and stay safe :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.