Monday, June 27, 2011

Safety Pin Bracelet

Safety Pin Bracelet

Good evening everyone!  
First of all I'd like to give a shout out to my youngest son who turned 4 yrs old today..
Happy Birthday Buddy!! We love you!!

So tonight I made a Safety Pin Bracelet..


I bought these Safety Pins, and used some black beads I already had, and some stretchy string.

After adding the beads and then closing the Safety Pin, I pinched the top portion of the Safety Pin closed.
This way the string doesn't slide down after stringing the bracelet.
Cut two pieces of Clear Stretchy String, and string one string through the top hole, and one string through the bottom hole of all the Safety Pins.  Tie the bottom strings to each other and the top strings to each other.
You could add some super glue to the knot to reinforce it.
And you get this beautiful Safety Pin Bracelet!! It's so shiny and fun!!

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cool!
    Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we made friendship pins years ago and for some reason this reminds me of them come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.