Wednesday, June 22, 2011

MoNsTer Popsicle Snuggies

MoNsTer Popsicle Snuggies

Alright...it's that time of year when your kids come flying in from outside, red cheeked and sweaty asking "Mom can I have an Otter Pop???"

I don't know about you, but I get sick of waisting napkins just to wrap around their Popsicle and not to mention having to track them down to make sure the napkins make it into the trash...

So I broke out some felt and made some fun Popsicle Snuggies for the boys!


Aren't these fun?!! I love them..not to toot my own horn, but my boys freaked out when they saw these!

So I cut out strips of felt with my Pinking Shears.  
Sewed some button eyes, and other facial features.
Then Hot Glued them closed along the sides and bottom edge.
The Otter Pop style Popsicle slides right in the top :)

Ta Da!


No more cold hands or wasted napkins!

Happy Crafting!

17 comments:

  1. I was thinking they might be fun made out of washcloths too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh for CUTE! Saw this on TT&J and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute idea, and I love the fact that you call them "popsicle snuggies".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies! It's always fun when you can a smile on your kids face :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute. Great idea! Does this come with a way to pick up all the wrappers on the grass ;).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha Ha Camille, isn't that the truth!! I was hoping...hoping that they wouldn't want anything to happen to their Monster Snuggie and would bring it back in the house with the wrapper still in it lol..but you know how that goes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not only do I love them, but I love that they are no sew...

    Sharing a link to this with my Facebook friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are SO FUN! I am going to feature them on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you!! No sew is how I roll ladies lol :) And Lorie, thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! I'll be making these for our frozen Go-Gurts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that's a great idea! Frozen Go-gurts are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this idea for my little one...usually I just wrap a napkin around it but this is so much better and she loves making her "monster" sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are dang cute!! Just pinned these on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Amanda, you look familiar, I think I just voted for you on Tip Junkie? Or maybe another site, can't remember :) Anywho, thank you so much! I have never heard of FFC..that sounds ah-mazing! I will stop by for sure, thank for the invite :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments from my readers, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and making my day by doing so.